Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Very Slack and Great News

I don't know where the year has gone but suddenly I have realised I haven't added anything here since early this year.

It has been full of breed shows culminating in Kindle gaining her title in July. We then moved on to getting her agility training seriously underway.

I tore my calf muscle in July as well so I havent' been running agility for the last half of the year giving me lots of time to working on bringing Kin up to speed.

Adrienne, Andrea and I went to the Nationals and had a great few days away with some good results.

BUT - the best news of all - my new puppy arrives on the 21st Nov!! She is from Fauvetnoir in Perth from fantastic lines and I just can't wait.

See this link for photos
http://www.fauvetnoir.id.au/Cyska.htm

No comments: