Monday, May 24, 2010

Goodbye My Fya Dog

After a weekend of being a bit "off colour" and before we were due to take her to the vet this morning, Fya died last night. She my profile pic to see my little girl.
An autopsy was done and she basically bled out into her abdomen as if from Rat Poison which is concerning as we don't have any here and the dogs have no access to any off the property.
A sample of her liver is being sent away to the lab for analysis so we will know in a few days whether that really is what happened.
VERY scarey and we are watching the other dogs very closely obviously.

Fya was a stunning little dog who gave everything she did 100%. Her enthusiasm for anything you asked of her was just incredible.
She started Christie's obedience career and loved every second of it. She did some rally-o and loved that too.
But her first love was agility and she was my wonderful little red girlie who gave me so many fun times in my sport. Reknown for her spectacular sliding contacts she was just awesome to train and she was training agility up until Wednesday last week.
She may have been one challenge short on paper but she was a Champion in our hearts.

I can't believe she's gone - we will miss her terribly.

No comments: